Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Saturday, September 25, 2010

we are sharing some outfits made by MHD

Cute cotton print "HATS" playsuit, top is lined, hair ribbon in matching fabric.botton covered snap closure in back$35.00(Hat goes to set listed below)
Fully lined, gorgeous lace trim, flower trim at neckline, ruffled cap. ribbed bige tights( they arent pink..) I have 2 sets to sell..$60.00
Lined cotton blouse with linen yoke and self fabric rose at neckline and bloomers in sweet blue print. I have 2 sets$35.00


I bought a large lot of Bleuette Outfits from Magalie Dawson, she is not sewing for Bleu any longer. Here are three that I am offering for sale.. her designs sell from $75 and up on ebay and her website. I think my prices are extremely low, but I want to share them with my Yahoo Bleuette Groups and not list on ebay. I also will have some of her dolls later.. prices listed PLUS shipping Flat Rate USPS.$6.00..or in zip lok in a manilla envelope USPS $3.50



Please email me if you are interested












I am asking for Money Orders, or if I know you I'll be happy to take your check






No comments:

Post a Comment