Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Thursday, September 30, 2010

sssh birds and butterfkies are coming




I hope to catch a butterfly.. and scare a bird when he eats the sunflower seeds




SueAnnaDarbonnes evil twin




NoTE: This is my other Raikes Bobette, i repainted.. she is wearing glasses tinted with a marker, camae from HobbyLObby. He very short lil GINGHAM DRESS was an ebay purchase, beautiful smocking and piping..sold as a fit for Riley.. (It doesnt close all the way in the upper back on Bleu). not sure what wig she is wearing. Butterfly net and bug cage are AnnEstelles. THe silly birdfeeder came for CRACKER BARRELL a couple of years ago.. my GreatGrandDaughter, removes the spoon, scoops all the seed out of the bowl!

1 comment:

  1. She lookes darling. I love the dress! I wish I could remember how to smock. I did it twice many years ago...

    ReplyDelete