Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Sunday, September 12, 2010

off on a COUNTRY ADVENTURE




I am so excited, i am going to visit my Grandmother and Aunt in Mississippi. They have so many interesting things for me to do.


I arrived early Saturday, so I was able to go to the COUNTRY AUCTION in town. My Grandmother wanted another quilting frame, but there wasn't one this time. I was warned that sometimes Bleuettes were auction and sold, so i had to wear a name tag saying i was NOT4SALEand my Grandmothers name. I bought a teaset, its all Magnolias because Mississippi is called the Magnolia State. My COUNTRY CHECKERED pink and brown dress was made by my Aunt Bella, and my Grandmother made my hat to match.I am such a lucky girl


SueAnn D'Arbonne

No comments:

Post a Comment