Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Monday, September 13, 2010

SueAnna and Daisy the Brown COUNTRYT COW

I have a cow! My Maman painted her for me because my Grandmother doesn't have a cow and I needed a picture with one. Her name is
DAISY COUNTRY COW



I am having so much fun, I get a new COUNTRY CHECK outfit almost every day,
SueAnna D'arbonne in the COUNTRY on vacation
NOTE: The cow is painted on metal, fabric ordered for a Japanese Fabric site, tights by MrsBobbinSews(Janice Mundy) Doll is repainted by me, and is a Raaikes Bobette, wig is Kemper..ashley (I think)
JudiPatootie

No comments:

Post a Comment