Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Friday, September 3, 2010

Having fun at RAC Camp

BUGS?? found plenty to identify..this is the RAC Giganticus Beecus
Please dont shake the table, my Lincoln Logs will tumble. aww, a Praying Mantis.. he must have lots of thinks to pray about, wonder if he has done a First Communion with someone?


GoGo my <,well , of course.Flamingo!! and my new Alice in Wonderland doll that came in a Hamburger, .I mean she came in the box with a hamburger. She is a real Madame Alexander doll, MsJudiPatootie LOVES Madame Alexander Dolls



No comments:

Post a Comment