Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Monday, September 13, 2010

SueAnna has COUNTRY TEA at Aunt Bellas




My Aunt Bella lives right down the road from my Grandmother in Vicksburg,Mississippi..
(I love that word m i s s i s s i p p i ..
mi -crocked letter,crocked letter-i
-hump back,hump back-i !!)
My COUNTRY TEA SET is Magnolias because Mississippi is the Magnolia State
We had peach tea and i picked the peaches. .dont tell Aunt Bella, but I'd rather have iced sweet tea.
SueAnnaD'arbonne in the COUNNTRY having TEA

NOTE:Her Black and white Gingham check is cotton, on the bias. The front band is self fringed with embroidered cross stitch :X: SueAnna has had a complete hair do over! It's mohair and wa all tangled and matted..took over an hour..
judipatootie

No comments:

Post a Comment