Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Saturday, August 28, 2010

SueAnna working on Hiking badge and others


Look ! the sky is falling, ..just kidding, but it was getting cloudy

This pond under the swamp willows is covered in green algae, i DIDN'T get in it at all. There were some frogs and a long legged bird.I think its called a regret?



This is definitely FLORA the berries looked good,. but I know not to eat something unless I am positive its safe .

I think that lump was a baby alligator..but it might possibly be a log.

These rocks were nice to sit on, they were in the sun and they were warm.There were lots of bugs rustling in the leaves.

I hiked almost two miles , there is a path marked through the woods. I had my compass and water bottle. I put on some mosquito pellants before I left. they really bite . I wondered if there could be buried treasure, but figured since it was a marked trail .. well, I think I know a place to look but I am NOT saying so here Treasures are secrets and this writing is not secret,
My boat maintenance is done, the painting is finished, I am waiting for someone to help me get it back to the lake.
SueAnna D'arbonne at RAC Camp





1 comment:

  1. I am glad you did not check out the baby gator! Or eat the berries or look under the big rocks! Smart girl. I hope you have sunscreen on as well as skeeter repellent.

    ReplyDelete