Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SueAnna visits RAC Camp

I am so excited! I was invited to the First Ever Rear Admiral Clare RAC camp for children of the Members of the Bleuette Sewing Club. RandaJo may join me for a few days, but she is at Church Camp being a counselor right now. Maman is driving me there.

We all have to wear the same uniform, it came in the mail as a kit. So i am leaning how to sew (That's a badge I earned) the fun part was making the fringe on the neckerchief.

Maman and I drove through the mountains to the Camp in the convertible. She let me take a picture while I was driving( Not really, it just looks like I am)


Just as I was setting up the tent a huge rain storm belted me! I was soaking wet and my clothes are still in the car down the road, so I had to wear my neckscarf, I think its a sarong( That may be another badge for thinking outside the box), but definitely a badge for setting up a tent all by myself



My lantern works, and I am ready to go to sleep.Its my first night here and i set up real close to the counselors so I wont be afraid. My cousin may come tomorrow. In the mean time I have my teddy bear and my blanket, so I wont be afraid. Did I say that already?


Don't you love my purple boat? Now that I am sure it wont sink, I am going to paint it in LSU Purple and Gold colors. This is a big lake, I'm glad I know how to swim.

Isn't my red hair pretty in the sunshine?


I wasnt sure what to do with my bathing suit, I want to make sure it was fry so I can swim in the morning and its not fun putting on a cold wet suit . I was so late coming in from the lake I missed Supper call, everyone has gone . Hee Hee, i'm nekkid!!

I'll hurry and do a swishy swashy and get dressed and run like heck to meet everyone. Its getting dark. I'm not afraid. I have a whistle.
















1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE your blog! Finally got to see you at RAC.You are so resourceful, SuAnna! Love your attitude. Cordially, Colleen ( for ThierrySucette on her way to RAC)

    ReplyDelete