Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Saturday, August 28, 2010

Boat Maintenance

I am an LSU TIGER FAN!!! we painted my boat in LSU colors and then Mrs Judipatootie added a ferocious Tiger.. his name is MIKE, he weighs 465 lbs, has a 2 million dollar compound all his own and a private trainer,caretaker.He is a beautiful tiger
Goodness it was heavy, one of the Scouts from the other camp offered to help me get it back to the lake. We got the giggles and almost dropped it.
oops, I don't know how to erase this photo..it jumped out of place


My Boat Maintenance Badge is completed. I sanded it first, sealed it , then painted it purple and lightly sanded it again and sealed it,. The stripe and registration numbers , name and LSU Tiger were added to the back
There aren't any barnacles yet, but I will check for them.
SueAnnaD'Arbonne RAC Camper

2 comments:

  1. That is one cool boat, SuAnna . I'm a graduate of LSU and DH is a Professor Emeritus from LSU. Purple and Gold is such a great color combo, eh? Go Tigers! Cordially, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boat is so neat! You did a wonderful marvelous job on it!

    ReplyDelete