Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Thursday, August 26, 2010

I can tie knots

This is a chart of signs that you leave when you are exploring. it's like making a map, so someone can follow..or find you if you get lost.
I think I have most of what I need except my FirstAid kit. My camo hat is to wear when I sneak up on "FAUNA", my canteen has clean water, small water bottle has some water with lectric lights ..electro..good for you water when your body gets worn out. Both of the lanterns have fresh batteries and the picnic basket is full of MRES.


AH!! This is FLORA..so now I know what to look for. I got this chart out of my Cadette Source Book.



I had to learn to tie a good strong knot so i could tether my boat at the lake. If I didn't secure my boat it would drift off into the lake. I can tie a strong square knot.
I am working on my boat in dry dock, painting it in LSU colors.
SueAnnaD'Arbonne RAC Camper

2 comments:

  1. Hi SueAnna! Your knot tying is so cool! We are trying to learn knot tying too. We can't find our book. Maman is stuck on other things. We are working on our shell collection. Isn't camp fun? Love from Yvette Marie and Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SuAnna , you are so good at RAC -- must be all the adventures you have had down there in swamp country. You are so well prepared! Cordially, Colleen

    ReplyDelete