Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Part of Flora and auna Badge ,,sorta!

Have you ever seen a sweeter Flamingo? Probably not many around here, this one followed me back to the campground this morning..i looked on my Flora and Fauna chart, but didnt see one. My chart has helped me a lot to understand how to find things for my Flora and Fauna Badge
SueAnnaD'arbonne

Note: The wonderful Flamingo was mae for me by Ellen Haytas, a marvel of sewing.. iam so impressed, she also made two Fripons for me.
judi






1 comment:

  1. SuAnna! You are so cool (even in South Louisiana heat) I love your flamingo. Maybe you will run into my bunch-- two redheads ThierrySucette and GenevieveDoree with poodle GrisGris and horses Aura and Shadow. They are arriving today on the Lagniappe boat from the Pirate and Marie Laveau.Cordially, Colleen

    ReplyDelete