Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We can do S'MONKEYS !!




Did you have a Sock Monkey ?? The famous toy is made from mens wool work socks. Since I cant knit well, I borrowed Ms JudiPatootie's Little Riley ..dressed in her S'monkey sweater and hat that was knitted by Ms Sue Dean , who lives in Canada. The little bitty S'monkeys are from Ebay.

This earned my Badge in SockMonkey


..note, my Cadet uniform was made by Ms Janice Mundy, the Crocs came from LeeAnnes Creator Mr Bastien.

No comments:

Post a Comment