Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Thursday, May 6, 2010

I found someone to babysit


After babysitting with all those babies , i decided I maybe should just have one little one to watch. Isnt he just the cutest thing? and he is very well behaved, I baby sat for 3 hours, those are towards my Cadet Scout Babysitting badge....


owwwwww, oh..... my.... arm came off at the elbow, thank goodness I am a doll and it doesnt bleed.. i am not happy, i like my arms. I must hurry along to find a doll hospital


ooh n o!!!! They are picking on me, the cat got my wig.. My Mommie is trying to revive it.. the wig, not the cat


Camille D'arbonne in South Louisiana

1 comment:

  1. I'm so very sorry, Camille, that your arm suffered an accident. Maman keeps us very safe and up high from the Dog. So far the Dog hasn't bothered us. Get well soon! I wish we had our own blog, but Maman puts us on hers a lot. Please come and visit! Hugs from Yvette Marie and Zoe

    ReplyDelete