Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Friday, May 14, 2010

S'more S'monkey

S'more S'monkey business!! SueAnna(Back to her original name) has had a tough time during her brief life..first LilyBug bit her fingers off, then i broker her other arm off ..she was ready for adoption due to dollabuse. I couldn't stand to send her off in a box, so she visited Dr JudiPatootie, Doll Orthopedist locally. She has limited movement in her arm, but she was delighted to spend the afternoon in the Sun in her S'Monkey Bathing Suit'

Note: SueAnna Was a very dear friend when I was a child,, I named my first Raikes Bobette after her.. briefly after forming the Cadet Scouts, i named her Camille ..it just didn't fit..she is SUEANNA
Hi , My name is SueAnna, I am from the Raikes Bobette Family.. my sister is Calliope, its gets so confusing around here. I feel just fine now that my orthopedic surgery.. and love my new S'monkey suit and Flat S'monkey( a bookmark from Barnes and Noble) ..I have to take my suit off though, because we are ready to take our CELEBRATION BADGE photos.. . Thanks for stopping by, please come back
SueAnna, Cadet Scout, Troop2010 The SWAMPCRITTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment