Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Saturday, February 6, 2010

TROOP 2010 Bleuette Scouts "The Swampcritters"

Welcome to Troop2010..the "Swampcritters'
Cadet Scouts of the Bleuette Council
Troop Colors:Black,Olive and Hot Pink
Troop Mascot: Louisiana Alligator
Troop Leader: Ms JudiPatootie
Troop Location: Denham Springs, Louisiana
Troop Motte:
Welcome !! We are presently in search of a permanent meeting spot.One of our first projects will be learning the proper handling of Troop Meetings.
Our First Badge is
"PENPALS"
Next Week the requirements will be posted . .
Membership is open to all Bleuettes ages nine thru eleven, please join us if you are interested.
k,

2 comments:

  1. Deer Ms JudiPatootie,
    I wanna penpal with sumone but I don't have a pencul yet. Mamma Mary is making me one, tho. I can type tho, I'm ten.
    Yours Truly,
    Lorayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lorayne, My Name is Camille D'arbonne and I would love for you to bee my penpal. If you want to send me a letter, please right to
    julep1940@yahoo.com for my address.
    Cincerly,Camille,
    My friends call me Cami

    ReplyDelete