Cadet Scout Troop2010,The Swampcritters, Bleuette Council

This is a place for BLEUETTE!
There is a pretend Cadette Scout Troop here and various other escapades of my tiny crew..including an enormous collections of designer OOAK outfits from dear Bleuette Friends in the Yahoo Groups online .











Friday, October 29, 2010

I am a Volunteer !!

I am a Volunteer at the Retirement Center, I deliver newspapers and mail and sometime the Nurses let me push the cart

I ALSO get to wear my Nurses outfit made by Ms Fran Carpetts"JazzyRags" in Australia, as my Halloween Costume..I am not scary.. until i make a fang face and say."I vant your blood" Ms JudiPatooties Grandson Kole gives blood regularly and reached teh Donor Gallon mark.. eeps, a gallon..i'd be otta blood.. eeps

Mandajo and SueAnna D'arbonne

No comments:

Post a Comment